Gwisg Ysgol / School Uniform
- It fosters a sense of pride in the school
- It contributes to a sense of belonging and school family ethos
- It provides a neat and tidy style of dress
- It is an economical form of school clothing
- It prevents children competing with each other with regards to the latest fashions and expensive designer clothing.
Short sleeve white shirt (worn with school tie) or
Red and white, short sleeve gingham shirt (not worn with school tie)
Grey, straight leg trousers/ shorts/ skirt
Red and white, short sleeve school dress
School sweatshirts or cardigans
Shoes – sensible, black, flat leather shoes/ school sandals (no trainers, canvas, peep-toe or sling back shoes)
Shirts, trousers, skirts and school dresses are available from Ruckleys and/ or most supermarkets/ children’s retailers. Red and white gingham shirts are also available from Ruckleys, Holton Road, Barry.
Red V-neck Sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
White long sleeve shirt, but short sleeves are fine as well (not polo)
Grey, straight leg trousers/ grey skirt/ grey pinafore.
Flat, black, leather only school shoes (not canvas or trainers).
For special school events such as concerts etc. long sleeve shirts would be required.